The Red Pack includes all curriculum materials and the following Soul Exercises Guides:
- Spiritual Disciplines
- The Life of Daniel
- The Deadly Sins
- A Life of Courage
- Stronger Relationships
- The Book of Acts
- Faith and Fear
Guide Packs will be shipped within 2 business days of your order. The digital curriculum will be available for immediate download after your purchase is complete.
Select the Number of Participants (Students and Adults)
Guide Packs are sold in quantities of 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, and 200. Select the size that best fits your group.
NOTE: Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require pricing for a group 200+.
Soul Exercises is a complete curriculum that focuses on getting students engaged with Scripture.
Printed Soul Exercises Guides for students & leaders to engage with throughout the week, based on the following series:
- Spiritual Disciplines: a series focused on six spiritual disciplines.
- The Life of Daniel: a series focused on the life of Daniel and the importance of developing strong faith.
- Deadly Sins: a series on the effects of sin and their counterparts for living holy lives.
- A Life of Courage: a series on six men and women in Scripture and what we can learn from their courageous lives.
- Stronger Relationships: series on how to have strong relationships with God, your family, friends, and others.
- The Book of Acts: a series on the early church and its importance in our lives today.
- Faith & Fear: a series on how to live lives of faith in God rather than fear of the world.
Digital, immediately-accessible PDF materials to help with programming and to grow your relationships:
- Sermon Starters: Six per series containing a verse-by-verse analysis, main takeaways, the main point, illustration/application suggestions, and small group starters.
- Parent Partnership Resources: Seven unique resources to equip your parents as well as email copy examples to help you distribute them.
- Adult Leader Soul Care Resources: Seven resources and email copy designed to not only train your leaders but to encourage them.
- Event Templates: Guides for how to lead events well + five specific event templates to help drive engagement throughout the year.
- Additional Resources: Helpful tools for you to grow as a pastor and follower of Christ, as well as deepen your relationships with your adult leaders, parents, and students.
Screen support to equip leaders and help students understand Scriptural themes:
- Leader Videos: unique videos for each series to provide context and prepare adult leaders well.
- Countdown Videos: 3-minute countdowns for each series containing fun, ice-breaker questions to engage students before the message.
- Slide Support: series title slides and blank slides for you to add your own content.
|Dimensions||4.25 × 5.5 × .85 in|