The Green Pack includes all curriculum materials and the following Soul Exercises Guides:
- Pure Love
- The Parables of Jesus
- Money & Materialism
- The Life of David
- The Life of Joseph
- Good & Evil
- The Book of Revelation
Guide Packs will be shipped within 2 business days of your order. The digital curriculum will be available for immediate download after your purchase is complete.
Select the Number of Participants (Students and Adults)
Guide Packs are sold in quantities of 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, and 200. Select the size that best fits your group.
NOTE: Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require pricing for a group 200+.
Soul Exercises is a complete curriculum that focuses on getting students engaged with Scripture.
Printed Soul Exercises Guides for students & leaders to engage with throughout the week, based on the following series:
- Pure Love: a series focused on how (and when) to have Godly romantic relationships.
- The Life of David: a series focused on David's life - the good and the bad - and how we can learn from it.
- Money & Materialism: a series on how to make God-honoring decisions with our finances and our stuff.
- The Parables of Jesus: a series on the powerful stories Jesus told, and their application for us today.
- The Life of Joseph: a series on the life of Joseph, his radical obedience amidst adversity, and the redemption of God through it all.
- Good & Evil: a series on the realities of the spiritual battles and powers that exist in the world today.
- The Book of Revelation: a series on the final book in the New Testament and its relevance and importance for us.
Digital, immediately-accessible PDF materials to help with programming and to grow your relationships:
- Sermon Starters: Six per series containing a verse-by-verse analysis, main takeaways, the main point, illustration/application suggestions, and small group starters.
- Parent Partnership Resources: Seven unique resources to equip your parents as well as email copy examples to help you distribute them.
- Adult Leader Soul Care Resources: Seven resources and email copy designed to not only train your leaders but to encourage them.
- Event Templates: Guides for how to lead events well + five specific event templates to help drive engagement throughout the year.
- Additional Resources: Helpful tools for you to grow as a pastor and follower of Christ, as well as deepen your relationships with your adult leaders, parents, and students.
Screen support to equip leaders and help students understand Scriptural themes:
- Leader Videos: unique videos for each series to provide context and prepare adult leaders well.
- Countdown Videos: 3-minute countdowns for each series containing fun, ice-breaker questions to engage students before the message.
- Slide Support: series title slides and blank slides for you to add your own content.
|4.25 × 5.5 × .85 in