The Gray Pack includes all curriculum materials and the following Soul Exercises Guides:
- The Prophets
- The Book of Exodus
- The Power of Prayer
- The Miracles of God
- The Covenants
- The Judges
- The Promises of God
Guide Packs will be shipped within 2 business days of your order. The digital curriculum will be available for immediate download after your purchase is complete.
Select the Number of Participants (Students and Adults)
Guide Packs are sold in quantities of 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, and 200. Select the size that best fits your group.
NOTE: Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require pricing for a group 200+.
Soul Exercises is a complete curriculum that focuses on getting students engaged with Scripture.
Printed Soul Exercises Guides for students & leaders to engage with throughout the week, based on the following series:
- The Prophets: a series on six men who were sent by God to share hard truths, and what we can do when we're faced with the same hard truths today.
- The Book of Exodus: a series on the story of Israel's exodus from Egypt, and what we can learn from their faith (and lack of faith).
- The Power of Prayer: a series focused on powerful prayers in the Bible and how we can pray the same way for change today.
- The Miracles of God: a series on the ways God worked in miraculous ways through Scripture, and how He is still working today!
- The Covenants: a series on the importance of the covenants God made with His people throughout the Bible, and the covenants He makes with us.
- The Judges: a series on God's appointed leaders for Israel, the decisions they made, and why they matter for our faith.
- The Promises of God: a series on the many promises God has in His Word for our lives.
Digital, immediately-accessible PDF materials to help with programming and to grow your relationships:
- Sermon Starters: Six per series containing a verse-by-verse analysis, main takeaways, the main point, illustration/application suggestions, and small group starters.
- Parent Partnership Resources: Seven unique resources to equip your parents as well as email copy examples to help you distribute them.
- Adult Leader Soul Care Resources: Seven resources and email copy designed to not only train your leaders but to encourage them.
- Event Templates: Guides for how to lead events well + five specific event templates to help drive engagement throughout the year.
- Additional Resources: Helpful tools for you to grow as a pastor and follower of Christ, as well as deepen your relationships with your adult leaders, parents, and students.
Screen support to equip leaders and help students understand Scriptural themes:
- Leader Videos: unique videos for each series to provide context and prepare adult leaders well.
- Countdown Videos: 3-minute countdowns for each series containing fun, ice-breaker questions to engage students before the message.
- Slide Support: series title slides and blank slides for you to add your own content.
|4.25 × 5.5 × .85 in