$499.00 – $1,499.00
The Green Pack includes all curriculum materials and the following Soul Exercises Guides:
- Pure Love
- The Parables of Jesus
- Money & Materialism
- The Life of David
- The Life of Joseph
- Good & Evil
- The Book of Revelation
Guide Packs will be shipped within 2 business days of your order. The digital curriculum will be available for immediate download after your purchase is complete.
NOTE: Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require pricing for a group 200+.
Soul Exercises is a complete curriculum that focuses on getting students engaged with Scripture.
Printed Soul Exercises Guides for students & leaders to engage with throughout the week, based on the following series:
- Pure Love: a series focused on how (and when) to have Godly romantic relationships.
- The Life of David: a series focused on David's life - the good and the bad - and how we can learn from it.
- Money & Materialism: a series on how to make God-honoring decisions with our finances and our stuff.
- The Parables of Jesus: a series on the powerful stories Jesus told, and their application for us today.
- The Life of Joseph: a series on the life of Joseph, his radical obedience amidst adversity, and the redemption of God through it all.
- Good & Evil: a series on the realities of the spiritual battles and powers that exist in the world today.
- The Book of Revelation: a series on the final book in the New Testament and its relevance and importance for us.
Digital, immediately-accessible PDF materials to help with programming and to grow your relationships:
- Sermon Starters: Six per series containing a verse-by-verse analysis, main takeaways, the main point, illustration/application suggestions, and small group starters.
- Parent Partnership Resources: Seven unique resources to equip your parents as well as email copy examples to help you distribute them.
- Adult Leader Soul Care Resources: Seven resources and email copy designed to not only train your leaders but to encourage them.
- Event Templates: Guides for how to lead events well + five specific event templates to help drive engagement throughout the year.
- Additional Resources: Helpful tools for you to grow as a pastor and follower of Christ, as well as deepen your relationships with your adult leaders, parents, and students.
Screen support to equip leaders and help students understand Scriptural themes:
- Leader Videos: unique videos for each series to provide context and prepare adult leaders well.
- Countdown Videos: 3-minute countdowns for each series containing fun, ice-breaker questions to engage students before the message.
- Slide Support: series title slides and blank slides for you to add your own content.
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 9 in|
|Number of Participants (Students and Adults)||
1-25, 26-50, 51-75, 76-100, 101-150, 151-200, 200+