$499.00 – $1,499.00
The Gray Pack includes all curriculum materials and the following Soul Exercises Guides:
- The Prophets
- The Book of Exodus
- The Power of Prayer
- The Miracles of God
- The Covenants
- The Judges
- The Promises of God
Guide Packs will be shipped within 2 business days of your order. The digital curriculum will be available for immediate download after your purchase is complete.
NOTE: Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require pricing for a group 200+.
Soul Exercises is a complete curriculum that focuses on getting students engaged with Scripture.
Printed Soul Exercises Guides for students & leaders to engage with throughout the week, based on the following series:
- The Power of Prayer: a series focused on powerful prayers in the Bible and how we can pray the same way for change today.
- The Judges: a series on God's appointed leaders for Israel, the decisions they made, and why they matter for our faith.
- The Covenants: a series on the importance of the covenants God made with His people throughout the Bible, and the covenants He makes with us.
- The Book of Exodus: a series on the story of Israel's exodus from Egypt, and what we can learn from their faith (and lack of faith).
- The Prophets: a series on six men who were sent by God to share hard truths, and what we can do when we're faced with the same hard truths today.
- The Promises of God: a series on the many promises God has in His Word for our lives.
- The Miracles of God: a series on the ways God worked in miraculous ways through Scripture, and how He is still working today!
Digital, immediately-accessible PDF materials to help with programming and to grow your relationships:
- Sermon Starters: Six per series containing a verse-by-verse analysis, main takeaways, the main point, illustration/application suggestions, and small group starters.
- Parent Partnership Resources: Seven unique resources to equip your parents as well as email copy examples to help you distribute them.
- Adult Leader Soul Care Resources: Seven resources and email copy designed to not only train your leaders but to encourage them.
- Event Templates: Guides for how to lead events well + five specific event templates to help drive engagement throughout the year.
- Additional Resources: Helpful tools for you to grow as a pastor and follower of Christ, as well as deepen your relationships with your adult leaders, parents, and students.
Screen support to equip leaders and help students understand Scriptural themes:
- Leader Videos: unique videos for each series to provide context and prepare adult leaders well.
- Countdown Videos: 3-minute countdowns for each series containing fun, ice-breaker questions to engage students before the message.
- Slide Support: series title slides and blank slides for you to add your own content.
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 9 in|
|Number of Participants (Students and Adults)||
1-25, 26-50, 51-75, 76-100, 101-150, 151-200, 200+