$499.00 – $1,499.00
The Blue Pack includes all curriculum materials and the following Soul Exercises Guides:
- The Ten Commands
- The Book of John
- Future Decisions
- The Book of Genesis
- The Villains of the Bible
- A Holy Life
- Leaving A Legacy
Guide Packs will be shipped within 2 business days of your order. The digital curriculum will be available for immediate download after your purchase is complete.
NOTE: Please reach out to us at [email protected] if you require pricing for a group 200+.
Soul Exercises is a complete curriculum that focuses on getting students engaged with Scripture.
Printed Soul Exercises Guides for students & leaders to engage with throughout the week, based on the following series:
- The Ten Commands: a series focused on The Ten Commands and their application for us today.
- The Villains of the Bible: a series focused on six men and women in Scripture who did not follow God and the tragic results.
- Future Decisions: a series on how to make decisions based on God's Word.
- The Book of Genesis: a series on the story of creation, sin, and the beginning of God's redemption.
- Leaving A Legacy: a series on three men who lived lives reflective of God.
- A Holy Life: a series on how to live lives that reflect the holiness of God and why it's important for the world today.
- The Book of John: a series on Jesus's life as told by John.
Digital, immediately-accessible PDF materials to help with programming and to grow your relationships:
- Sermon Starters: Six per series containing a verse-by-verse analysis, main takeaways, the main point, illustration/application suggestions, and small group starters.
- Parent Partnership Resources: Seven unique resources to equip your parents as well as email copy examples to help you distribute them.
- Adult Leader Soul Care Resources: Seven resources and email copy designed to not only train your leaders but to encourage them.
- Event Templates: Guides for how to lead events well + five specific event templates to help drive engagement throughout the year.
- Additional Resources: Helpful tools for you to grow as a pastor and follower of Christ, as well as deepen your relationships with your adult leaders, parents, and students.
Screen support to equip leaders and help students understand Scriptural themes:
- Leader Videos: unique videos for each series to provide context and prepare adult leaders well.
- Countdown Videos: 3-minute countdowns for each series containing fun, ice-breaker questions to engage students before the message.
- Slide Support: series title slides and blank slides for you to add your own content.
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 9 in|
|Number of Participants (Students and Adults)||
1-25, 26-50, 51-75, 76-100, 101-150, 151-200, 200+