$499.00 – $1,499.00
The Red Pack includes all curriculum materials and the following Soul Exercises Guides:
- Spiritual Disciplines
- The Life of Daniel
- The Deadly Sins
- A Life of Courage
- Stronger Relationships
- The Book of Acts
- Faith and Fear
Guide Packs will be shipped within 2 business days of your order. The digital curriculum will be available for immediate download after your purchase is complete.
NOTE: Please reach out to us at [email protected] if you require pricing for a group 200+.
Soul Exercises is a complete curriculum that focuses on getting students engaged with Scripture.
Printed Soul Exercises Guides for students & leaders to engage with throughout the week, based on the following series:
- Spiritual Disciplines: a series focused on six spiritual disciplines.
- The Life of Daniel: a series focused on the life of Daniel and the importance of developing strong faith.
- Deadly Sins: a series on the effects of sin and their counterparts for living holy lives.
- A Life of Courage: a series on six men and women in Scripture and what we can learn from their courageous lives.
- Stronger Relationships: series on how to have strong relationships with God, your family, friends, and others.
- The Book of Acts: a series on the early church and its importance in our lives today.
- Faith & Fear: a series on how to live lives of faith in God rather than fear of the world.
Digital, immediately-accessible PDF materials to help with programming and to grow your relationships:
- Sermon Starters: Six per series containing a verse-by-verse analysis, main takeaways, the main point, illustration/application suggestions, and small group starters.
- Parent Partnership Resources: Seven unique resources to equip your parents as well as email copy examples to help you distribute them.
- Adult Leader Soul Care Resources: Seven resources and email copy designed to not only train your leaders but to encourage them.
- Event Templates: Guides for how to lead events well + five specific event templates to help drive engagement throughout the year.
- Additional Resources: Helpful tools for you to grow as a pastor and follower of Christ, as well as deepen your relationships with your adult leaders, parents, and students.
Screen support to equip leaders and help students understand Scriptural themes:
- Leader Videos: unique videos for each series to provide context and prepare adult leaders well.
- Countdown Videos: 3-minute countdowns for each series containing fun, ice-breaker questions to engage students before the message.
- Slide Support: series title slides and blank slides for you to add your own content.
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 9 in|
|Number of Participants (Students and Adults)||
1-25, 26-50, 51-75, 76-100, 101-150, 151-200, 200+